A fun & romantic collection of date ideas for your holiday season!
Photo by my sister Bri.
I love Christmas season!
So to get in the holiday spirit I thought I would create a list of 50 Christmas Date Ideas that you & your special someone can enjoy all season long!
And if you are looking for more date ideas here are 50 Fall Date Ideas.
So let’s get right to the holiday cheer! Here are 50 Christmas Date Ideas!
*** Bonus ***
If you want to learn how you can turn date night into a profit
(this couple made $12,000 in one date)
1. Drive around looking for the homes with the best Christmas lights in your pajamas with hot chocolate while listening to a festive christmas radio station.
2. Go to a Christmas tree farm & cut down your own Christmas tree.
4. Dress up in formal attire & drive to your nearest city to attend a Christmas symphony orchestra concert.
5. Create your own Christmas song together.
+ Roger grew up watching Home Alone Thanksgiving evening as a child. It’s a tradition we have kept in our marriage too!
7. Become your own hot chocolate critique & go to 5 local coffee shops & split a hot chocolate at each one & rate them to find your favorite.
8. Spend the day decorating the outside of your house with your special someone & then invite your friends, family, & neighbors over for the Christmas house lighting.
9. Spend the evening watching old home movies of when you both were children at Christmastime & watch the magic of Christmas in each others eyes when they were young.
11. Get together & make handmade Christmas cards to give to friends & family on Christmas day, or paint a picture of Christmas.
12. Go to the mall at Christmas time, without the intent of shopping, & enjoy the Christmas atmosphere (lights, decorations & mall treats).
13. Create a group date with your friends & go christmas caroling & hand out candy canes.
14. Have a Christmas movie marathon with special Christmas treats.
15. Make sugar cookies & watch all 3 Santa Clause Movies.
16. Make homemade hot chocolate together.
17. Go to Hobby Lobby & enjoying walking the many isles of christmas decorations.
+This one is especially fun early on in the Christmas season like in October or November.
19. Create your own Christmas song.
20. Visit Dollywood & see the festival of lights.
21. Grab your camera & go exploring for the perfect christmas card shot.
22. Decorate a Christmas tree together.
24. Have a homemade cookie competition.
25. Create unlabeled Christmas baskets filled with homemade goods & secretly drop them off at friends & families houses.
26. Watch the sun set over the first snow of the season.
27. Listen to Christmas music & snuggle.
+One of my husband’s personal favorites.
28. Build snowmen that are holding hands.
29. Have a Christmas present wrapping party. Get together & wrap all of your presents for your friends & family while listening to Christmas music.
30. Shop for & create a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child.
31. Bake dark chocolate cherry scones.
+These are my husband’s favorite scones & he doesn’t even like cherries!
32. Watch A Charlie Brown Christmas.
33. Go to Polar Express in 3D.
34. Dress up & attend a local nutcracker performance.
35. Go to the grocery store together & buy your favorite dried & canned goods & drop them off at a food bank.
36. Create a shared christmas bucket list (for many years to come) & mark at least one thing off the list each season.
37. Find & attend a local Christmas tree lighting.
38. Volunteer at a soup kitchen to help those in need during the holiday season.
39. Find the best sledding hill & enjoy an afternoon of sledding just like you did as a kid. Then go warm up by heading to your favorite local coffee shop & getting hot drinks & a sweet treat to share.
40. Make snow ice cream.
41. Go to your closet & pull out everything you didn’t wear last fall & winter, then take a mini trip to a local goodwill & donate your items to charity, & end with date idea number 27.
42. Go to the grocery store together & buy ingredients to create your own one-of-a-kind homemade soup to keep you both warm during the cold nights.
43. Snuggle under a blanket, next to a real crackling fire (inside or outside), & read traditional Christmas stories together.
Want More BLISS?
Receive Domestically Blissful's
newest posts & exclusive BLISS content!
44. Decorate your home for Christmas together.
45. Spend the day baking as many Christmas cookies as you can (for yourself, friends, & coworkers) while watching holiday tv specials.
46. Go Christmas tree shopping for a real Charlie Brown Christmas Tree.
47. Create a twist on the 12 Days of Christmas song by creating 12 Days of Fun Dates (or Gifts).
48. Collaborate with a Children’s Hospital & dress up like Santa & an elf & visit the children.
49. Go to the mall together, split up for 10 minutes with $10 each, & see who can come up with the most creative Christmas present for the other person.
50. Spend 11-12pm Christmas Eve night reading the original Christmas story (the nativity story from the Bible) with soft Christmas music & candles in the background.
My husband thought it would be funny/clever to propose during a snowball fight. Put a ring inside a snowball & throw it at your loved one. (Good luck not losing the ring in the snow though).
Want to connect on a more personal level!? You can find me & Domestically Blissful on
With love, G
Love suffers long & is kind; love does not envy;
love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
More Christmas posts from Domestically Blissful