A list of fun & romantic fall date ideas that will last you all season!
50 Fall Date Ideas: Photo by my sister Briana.
I love fall so much. To me fall is the beautiful golden pathway to a sparkling white Christmas. And since I begin celebrating Christmas at the beginning of November (dare I admit the end of October), I make it a point to start fall early too.
Even though it is not yet labor day fall has fully fallen upon our little home. And since I am a full believer in dating my spouse I thought it might be fun to share with you some fun & festive fall date ideas.
Now of course I haven’t been on all of these dates myself, but I wanted to create a collection of date ideas that would be more like a fall bucket list of date ideas. And luckily there are enough fall date ideas here to last a lifetime, or at least many more years to come!
So without further ado, here are 50 Fall Date Ideas for dating, engaged, & married couples.
ps. If you are looking for more date ideas here is a compilation of 300 Date Ideas.
*** Bonus ***
If you want to learn how you can turn date night into a profit
(this couple made $12,000 in one date)
1. Drive around with your favorite fall drink searching for the most beautiful fall trees.
2. Rake a pile of leaves & jump in them.
3. Find the most perfect pumpkin in a pumpkin patch.
4. Bake a pie or lots of mini fall pies.
5. Create your own festive fall test tasting game by driving to local coffee shops & bakeries tasting all of their fall specialties & rating them.
6. Surprise your special someone with a fall inspired dinner, such as pumpkin ricotta gnocchi & pumpkin spice cookies with maple cream cheese frosting for dessert.
7. Visit your local state park.
8. Go to the grocery store together & buy ingredients to create your own one-of-a-kind homemade soup.
9. Make homemade hot apple cider.
10. Go hiking somewhere new.
11. Explore a corn maze at night (it can be a bit scary & romantic).
12. Go apple picking.
13. Go on a camping trip (recommended for married couples).
15. Visit Dollywood.
16. Build a bonfire & roast s’mores.
17. If you don’t have a place to make s’mores, make s’mores indoors.
18. Paint a picture of fall together.
19. Have a little Thanksgiving party just the two of you using some of these ideas from this post on 50 Unique Ways to Celebrate During Thanksgiving.
20. Snuggle under a blanket & watch the Chronicles of Narnia series (a fall tradition in our family).
21. Drive through a upark & enjoy a picnic in your car on an extra cool fall day.
22. Soak up all of the end of summer sales & clearances & get a jump start on the holiday season by going Christmas shopping together (yes I already have a few presents hidden in our home).
25. Go to your closet & pull out everything you didn’t wear last fall & winter, then take a mini trip to a local goodwill & donate your items to charity, & end with date idea number 5, 9, or 26.
27. Cuddle up in a blanket next to a roaring fire & read to each other.
28. Watch the sunrise over the golden fall leaves.
29. Go on a hayride.
32. If you are in school & love football spend a Sunday together studying during commercial breaks & quizzing each other during halftime.
33. Go to the grocery store together & buy your favorite dried & canned goods & drop them off at a food bank.
35. Create your own fall song or jingle about FALLing in love.
36. Grab your cameras & go exploring for the perfect fall shot.
37. Go Christmas tree shopping (yes we buy ours before Thanksgiving).
Want More BLISS?
Receive Domestically Blissful's
newest posts & exclusive BLISS content!
39. Spend the day exploring a new town & enjoying all of their local fall fair.
40. Create a shared fall bucket list (for many fall seasons to come) & mark at least one thing off the list each season.
41. Go to Hobby Lobby. (Seriously, we both have fun looking at the fall & more so the Christmas decor).
42. Go to a football game or football practice.
43. Enjoy a picnic in the park under a bright orange & red tree.
44. Dress up in formal attire, attend a classical concert or opera, then stop at a local coffee shop & share a hot beverage & festive dessert.
45. Go to a fall festival or fair.
46. Bike ride through a forest of fall trees & stop for a picnic lunch.
47. Watch the sun set over the fall trees, snuggled under a warm blanket, sharing your favorite fall drink.
49. Go horseback riding through the falling leaves.
50. Take a mini fall road trip & don’t be afraid to put away the maps & get lost in the beauty of fall.
Love fall? Here are 50 Unique Ways to Celebrate During Thanksgiving!
And if you are looking for more DATE IDEAS yo
What is the best date you have ever experienced?
I’d love to hear from you & about your experience!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, G
Love suffers long & is kind; love does not envy;
love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8