Chocolate Caramel Marshmallow are a delicious treat, especially when sprinkled with chocolate sea salt!
Good morning & happy Monday!!
Before I get to these crazy good & addicting Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows I must confess to you that this post was originally suppose to go up last Friday, but I could not seem to get the lighting right for the pictures.
I made these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows last Thursday & took pictures, edited them, & then decided they were junk. The pictures, not this yummy dessert!
So then I tried again Friday morning, edited them, & again hated them. I tried several more times & then decided to do some baking. Which apparently isn’t a good idea when you are already frustrated with food, because what was going to be a special fall twist on this original & perfect Zucchini Bread recipe completely failed! (Which I was suppose to share with you today… sigh.)
It was just one of those days. So I went ahead & took a break from photographing & baking to work on some behind the scenes stuff on my blog.
I guess that was just the way things were meant to work out!
But at least, after several more attempts, I was finally able to take pretty decent pictures of these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows.
So since I didn’t share these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows on Friday, & since today’s planned recipe was a bust, I decided to share them today!
See, it all worked out! At least that’s what I keep telling myself…
You really need to try these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows right now!!
They were a huge hit with my family this weekend & there was only one Chocolate Caramel Marshmallow left when I went back to collect my tupperware. And I am guessing this is because Roger’s family is super polite & no one wants to be the person who takes the last one.
But hey, I’m ok with that, it just meant that I got to enjoy the last Chocolate Caramel Marshmallow while putting the final touches on this post!
Oh & in case you are wondering, chocolate sea salt is Ah-Mazing!!
Seriously, it’s so good I don’t understand why it isn’t in every store, let alone why I couldn’t even find it on Amazon!! Luckily, there was a website listed on the package so we can order more anytime we want!
Want More BLISS?
Receive Domestically Blissful's
newest posts & exclusive BLISS content!
What I love about these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows is that you can sprinkle them with just about anything, such as sea salt, sprinkles, or nuts!
Plus you can eat them as marshmallow pops or dunk them in hot chocolate. You can even remove the sticks & add them to your indoor baked s’mores!
But no matter how you top them or eat them these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows are a perfect sweet treat to add to any dinner, party, or date night!
- Toothpicks or Lollipop Sticks
- Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Sea Salt, Chocolate Sea Salt, Sprinkles - Optional (*1)
- First, place the lollipop sticks in the top of each marshmallow on a tray lined with wax paper (*2).
- Melt your caramel according to the packaging directions, let cool slightly (*3), then cover each marshmallow in caramel & let harden (*4).
- Next, melt the dark chocolate melting wafers according to the package directions, dip each caramel marshmallow in chocolate, & add your favorite toppings.
- Let harden & enjoy!
- 1. Link below for Chocolate Sea Salt.
- 2. I noticed that some of the caramel stuck to the wax paper so next time I will spray oil on top of the wax paper.
- 3. If it's too hot the marshmallow might begin to melt.
- 4. I popped mine in the freezer for a few minutes while I melted the chocolate.
If you love this recipe don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter so that you can enjoy many more unique recipes & BLISSFUL posts!
I’d love to hear from you & what you think of these Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, G
I love you, Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress & my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield & the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.