Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate Spoons are the perfect flavor additions for hot chocolate, they make delicious Christmas presents, & are great for winter parties!
Hot Chocolate is my best friend this time of year.
I am constantly craving the rich sweet goodness & trying different flavor combinations, like this French Vanilla Hot Chocolate. Sometimes I make it from cocoa powder, other times from dark chocolate melting wafers, & then there are the times that I’m lazy & I reach for a packet of hot chocolate for a quick thrill!
No matter how you like to make hot chocolate these Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate Spoons are a delicious addition to ever cup. With these Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate Spoons you can enhance even the simplest packet of hot chocolate with the rich taste of dark chocolate & the topping flavor of your choice.
A few of my favorite topping flavors were the crushed candy cane, Ande’s baking chips, & the sea salt. Although you can add any flavor or even any combination of flavors to your dark chocolate spoons!
And if you are interested in purchasing wooden spoons a great place to find them is Michaels. I tried Hobby Lobby, but they didn’t carry the plain wooden spoons in stores. However, you can find them online here.
These Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate Spoons are absolutely delicious & would make a great addition to your hot chocolate bar in a large mason jar.
It would even be fun to stamp people’s names on the top of each spoon, wrap the chocolate part in cling wrap with a pretty bow, & then use them as gift tags on Christmas Presents!
Although I’ll be honest, ours didn’t make it into or onto any gifts this year… But they were delicious!
However, if you are able to make these & not hoard them (like me) they would also be an adorable & creative little wedding, bridal, or baby shower favor at Christmas & during the winter months!
- Spoons (Wooden, Plastic, or Silver)
- Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers *(1)
- First, melt the chocolate according to their packaging instructions & line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Dip one spoon at a time in the melted chocolate, set it on the baking sheet, & add your favorite toppings.
- Continue this process until all of your spoons are chocolate dipped & flavor topped.
- Place your Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate Spoons in a mason jar, plastic bag, or food storage container for gifting & enjoying.
- *1. I use Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
I’d love to see your Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate Spoons!
Instagram your Domestically Blissful inspired recipes & DIY projects with the hashtag #DomesticallyBlissful & you might find your picture featured on DB’s Instagram!
With love, G
Truly my soul finds rest in God;
my salvation comes from Him.