Festive Sparkling Cider is filled with the crisp flavors of fall & sparkling chill of winter making it the perfect non-alcoholic beverage for the holidays!
I love the holidays!
And truth be told one of my favorite reasons for loving this time of year is all of the yummy food.
I love to eat & I always eat way more than I should.
And since every good holiday meal deserves a signature drink, I decided to create something extra special for you that can be enjoyed during fall, Thanksgiving, & even Christmas!
After a little bit of experimenting (with help from taste tester Roger) I am excited to share with you this Festive Sparkling Cider!
Between the bitter chill of winter in the cranberry soda & the sweetness of fall in the fresh apple cider this Festive Sparkling Cider is sure to be a hit with your family or at your next holiday party!
This holiday drink becomes even more special with the addition of diced apple pieces & a sugar rimmed glass!
- 4 Cups Fresh Apple Cider
- 3 Cups Cranberry Soda *(1)
- 2 Cups Sparkling Cider
- 1 Cups White Grape Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon All Spice
- Diced Apples *(2)
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks - Optional
- In a large pitcher mix the 4 cups fresh apple cider, 3 cups cranberry soda, 2 cups sparkling cider, & 1 cup white grape juice. *(3)
- On a plate mix the 3 tablespoons sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, & 1.4 teaspoon all spice.
- Dip the rim of each glass in water (or the Festive Sparkling Cider) & then in the spiced sugar.
- Add the diced apple pieces to the cup *(4) & pour your Festive Sparkling Cider into each glass.
- Serve & enjoy.
- *1. Sprite Cranberry Soda is good, but any cranberry soda should be just as tasty.
- *2. I used a half apple per glass, but you could do less or more.
- *3. If you want to give it a hint of cinnamon add 3 sticks of cinnamon to the pitcher. Alternatively you could also add a cinnamon stick to each cup.
- *4. If you place the apple in the fridge over night (before dicing) it will help keep your drink chilled.
I’d love to see your Festive Sparkling Cider!
Instagram your Domestically Blissful inspired recipes & DIY projects with the hashtag #DomesticallyBlissful & you might find your picture featured on DB’s Instagram!
With love, G
Truly my soul finds rest in God;
my salvation comes from Him.
More recipes from Domestically Blissful
Affiliate links included in this post.