French Vanilla Hot Chocolate is a sweet & creamy twist on your favorite winter drink!
I have been waiting a long time to share this hot chocolate recipe! I first made this simple French Vanilla Hot Chocolate almost 2 months ago & immediately fell in love.
For some reason I felt like I had to wait until it was a bit cooler before I could share this because I didn’t think anyone else would enjoy drinking hot chocolate in 80 degree weather.
This French Vanilla Hot Chocolate recipe is so simple yet so perfectly rich and creamy that you’ll never want to drink store bought hot chocolate again!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Hershey's Cocoa, Special Dark *(1)
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons French Vanilla Creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon Torani French Vanilla Syrup - optional
- Whipped cream or marshmallows
- First, pour 1 cup milk into a mug and warm it up to your preferred heat temperature. I usually microwave the milk for 2-3 minutes allowing it to get a little extra hot so that it won’t get too cooled down when I add the creamer and whipped cream.
- Once the milk is hot add the 1 tablespoon Hershey's Cocoa, Special Dark and 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar and mix well. Then stir in 1 1/2 tablespoons of French Vanilla Creamer – or more if you want your French Vanilla Hot Chocolate to be extra creamy - and 1/2 teaspoon Torani French Vanilla Syrup.
- Top with whipped cream, marshmallows, and chocolate shavings!
- *1. Make sure it is the special dark not the unsweetened
Can’t get enough hot chocolate this holiday season? Check out this Rich & Creamy Hot Chocolate recipe!
I’d love to see your French Vanilla Hot Chocolate!
Instagram your Domestically Blissful inspired recipes & DIY projects with the hashtag #DomesticallyBlissful & ou might find your picture featured on DB’s Instagram!
With love, G
For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy & blameless in His sight.
In love He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ,
in accordance with His pleasure & will…
More recipes from Domestically Blissful
Affiliate links included in this post.
Join Domestically Blissful's Newsletter
Join me & thousands of others as
we create bliss through
faith, food, home & travel.