This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HelloNutchello #CollectiveBias
Nutty Dark Chocolate Snack Bites are the perfect little sweet treat to indulge in anytime of the day & especially at snack time!
It’s Monday again! And this will be the first Monday & my first full week of being 25!
I can’t get over it!
I don’t feel any older, but all of a sudden I am very aware that I am getting older & I feel the need to eat & drink better. Not only in my everyday meals & snacking habits, but also in my drink choices!
That being said, I’m not ready to give up my love of dark chocolate & my afternoon snacking! Luckily, Silk has come out with a delicious new drink in 3 flavors that have absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat! And I decided to create a yummy sweet treat that pairs perfectly with all 3 of Silk’s Nutchello flavors!
You can enjoy your Nutchello (which is BEST served over ice) with these Nutty Dark Chocolate Snack Bites anytime, but I’m going to save mine for my snack time!
But I should be honest, my snack time begins right after breakfast & doesn’t end until bedtime. Yes, I am great at diets!
But hey, it’s 3 o’clock somewhere! Right!?
Silk’s new Nutchello comes in 3 delicious nut based flavorsI These yummy flavors include Dark Chocolate & Walnut, Caramel Almond & Cashew, & Toasted Coconut & Cashew. Nutchello is also verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program & has no artificial colors, flavors or funny business!
They don’t monkey around!
I picked up this Dark Chocolate & Walnut Nutchello from our local Walmart & loved that there were no surprises in the flavor. This 90 calories per serving drink tasted just like you would imagine. From the first sip to the last I could taste the dark chocolate & walnuts! And did I mention that this flavor only has 14 grams of sugar per serving!?
I created a little sweet treat snack that pairs perfectly with all 3 of Silk’s new Nutchello drinks!
Each one of my Nutty Dark Chocolate Snack Bites can be enjoyed with all 3 flavors or you can top them to match your favorite Nutchello flavor for the perfect 3 o’clock snack time treat!
For the Caramel Almond + Cashew Silk Nutchello I topped the melted chocolate disks with chopped caramel pieces, almonds, & cashews. For the Dark Chocolate + Walnut Silk Nutchello I added chopped walnuts & sea salt. And for the Toasted Coconut + Cashew Silk Nutchello I topped the chocolate disks with coconut & chopped cashews.
So not only do you get a variety of Nutty Dark Chocolate Snack Bite flavors, but you can also mix & match them with your favorite Nutchello flavor!
- Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers *(1)
- Caramel Pieces
- Sea Salt
- First, chop your caramel pieces, almonds, cashews, and walnuts and set to the side. Then melt your dark chocolate according to the packaging instructions.
- Next, drop a spoonful of melted dark chocolate on to a piece of parchment paper to create chocolate disks.
- Before each chocolate disk hardens top with your favorite nutty toppings. *(2)
- Let the chocolate harden & enjoy! *(3)
- *1. The amount you need will depend on how many Nutty Dark Chocolate Snack Bites you want to make.
- *2. I created a different flavor of Nutty Dark Chocolate Snack Bites to match each new Nutchello flavor. For the Caramel Almond + Cashew Silk Nutchello I topped the melted chocolate disks with chopped caramel pieces, almonds, and cashews. For the Dark Chocolate + Walnut Silk Nutchello I added chopped walnuts and sea salt. And for the Toasted Coconut + Cashew Silk Nutchello I topped the chocolate disks with coconut and chopped cashews.
- *3. You can keep your Nutty Dark Chocolate Snack Bites in a sealed container for up to a week.
I’d love to see your Nutty Dark Chocolate Snack Bites & how you enjoy your Nutchello afternoon drink!
Instagram your Domestically Blissful inspired recipes & DIY projects with the hashtag #DomesticallyBlissful & you might find your picture featured on DB’s Instagram!
With love, G
Great is the Lord,
& greatly to be praised in the city of our God,
in the mountain of His holiness.
More recipes by Domestically Blissful:
Affiliate links included in this post.
This post is sponsored by Silk through Collective Bias, however the content & opinions expressed here are my own.