This Parmesan Garlic Roasted Chickpeas recipe is a quick & easy snack that is covered in crispy delicious flavor!
Full disclosure! I scarfed down half of these right out of the oven & when Roger came home he basically finished them off!
Yep! They are just that good!
Luckily it only takes a few ingredients & a few minutes to put together. Then you just have to patiently wait 30 minutes as they roast & crisp. And if patience isn’t your strong suit (don’t worry, it’s not mine either) you’ll be glad to know they are worth the wait!
Oh, & I should note that this recipe is my attempt at healthier snacking. I know there is cheese in it, but what good snack doesn’t include cheese?
It’s just so good!!
And since this is a quick & easy recipe I figured it deserves a short & to the point post!
So let’s get straight to the recipe!
- 1 Can Chickpeas (15.5 oz)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan, packed
- 1 Large Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, drain, rinse, & pat dry the chickpeas removing any excess skin/peeling.
- In a small bowl stir together the chickpeas, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup grated parmesan, minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper, & 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the chickpeas every 10 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy!
What is your favorite way to eat chickpeas?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter.
With love, Giustina
The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?
More Domestically Blissful Recipes:
Join Domestically Blissful's Newsletter
Join me & thousands of others as
we create bliss through
faith, food, home & travel.