This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #VeggieSummerGrilling #CollectiveBias
These vegetarian Pineapple Pulled Pork Tacos are sweet & tangy & topped with flavorful, colorful, & fresh ingredients for a delicious backyard summer meal!
It’s that time of year here in southern Tennessee.
That time when it’s so hot & humid that you can only handle being outside if you are on the lake or by the river unless it’s in the early morning or late at night.
So that’s is exactly what we did last weekend.
We spent Saturday afternoon at my in-law’s cabin with a late afternoon float down the river ending at their cabin. At which point we all gathered together for some MorningStar Farms® Grillers Original Burgers. I will admit, I ate 1 & 1/2. They are so good!! Especially when enjoyed in the great outdoors surrounded by fireflies & giggling nieces.
Then on Sunday, we met up with Roger’s sister & her family for an afternoon of boating on the lake.
Their four little ones have been begging me to wakeboard for years & I’ve always resisted because I tried it as a kid & I didn’t like it, just as I’m not a huge fan of snowboarding. Something about my feet feeling cemented to a single board makes me feel claustrophobic, weird I know. But that’s how it makes me feel!
No one believed me when I said I would ski, & while I hadn’t skied in 10+ years, I was able to get up on the second attempt.
Although, just like when I was a kid, I have still never been successful at crossing the wake without falling.
But hey, practice makes perfect!
That is unless someone gives you their secret tips!
And that’s what I have for you today. A new recipe that has been perfected for you so that you can enjoy these Pineapple Pulled Pork Tacos made with MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork on the first try!
Although chances are you will want to make this again & again all summer long!
We always have MorningStar Farms® products in our kitchen and we often enjoy them almost every day of the week! They have such a large variety of products you can enjoy them for breakfast, brunch, lunch, a snack, & dinner!
And with the growing number of varieties, like the MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork, you can enjoy any veggie cuisine you can cook up!
MorningStar Farms® products can be used in a variety of different kinds of cuisines, for example in these tex-mex inspired Pineapple Pulled Pork Tacos in soft tortillas topped with fresh pineapple, cilantro, & a splash of lime.
MorningStar Farms® products are not only for vegetarians – they are for everyone! Although I grew up a vegetarian, my father is not & he loves MorningStar Farms® products as much as the rest of us!
MorningStar Farms® products are great for backyard entertaining & while technically we have a backyard, it is basically just a drop-off down the mountain.
So we will be doing our summer grilling & enjoying MorningStar Farms® products off our back deck this summer as we watch the summer heat turn to late afternoon thunderstorms in the distance on the adjacent mountains.
A perfect evening!
And if you are ready to shop for delicious MorningStar Farms® products? Hover over the photo to click through to Walmart.com and purchase them!
I recently stocked up on more MorningStar Farms® products at Walmart, including the new MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork & MorningStar Farms® Grillers Original Burger Value Pack. As you can see from the store picture we live in a community that loves MorningStar Farms® products so we try to keep our freezer always stocked with our favorites.
What you can’t see from the above picture is that there is actually a second section of MorningStar Farms® products right around the corner, I’m not kidding when I say our little community has a big love for MorningStar Farms® products!
Which makes sense since MorningStar Farms® is America’s #1 Veggie Burger Brand!
And one of the best things about these Pineapple Pulled Pork Tacos is that the recipe for the pineapple brown sugar bbq can be used with any of your favorite MorningStar Farms® products to create meals that are quick, easy, & help maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork
- 1 Can Pineapple Tidbits (8 ounces)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 2 Tablespoons Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Lime
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- Fresh Cilantro
- First, puree the 1 can of pineapple tidbits. Then place it in a bowl & whisk in 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons vegan Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 cup ketchup, & 1 tablespoon lime juice. Set to the side.
- Next, remove the MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork from the freezer, remove it from the packaging, place it on a microwave safe plate, & defrost it in your microwave on high for 2 minutes or until hot, stirring after 1 minute.
- Then place the MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork in a pan on the stove on medium high & stir in 3/4ths of the pineapple brown sugar bbq sauce*(1). Turn the heat to medium low once it begins to bubble & place a lid on top. Cook for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortillas, fresh cilantro, pineapple, & a squeeze of lime.
- *1. Save the remaining 1/4th pineapple brown sugar bbq sauce to top your Pineapple Pulled Pork Tacos. Or save the remaining pineapple brown sugar bbq sauce in an airtight container in your fridge for 2-3 days & use when grilling up your MorningStar Farms® Grillers Original Burgers in your backyard.
What is your favorite way to enjoy MorningStar Farms® products outdoors?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter.
With love, Giustina
More Domestically Blissful Recipes: