Mini Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cakes are the perfect fall dessert for any fall party, Friendsgiving gathering, or Thanksgiving dinner.
I’m so happy that it is finally starting to cool down! And it’s about time since it is the end of October!
I pulled out all of my fall clothes about a month ago & was only able to wear them for a few days before the weather decided to switch back to summer heat. I’m hoping I can finally put away all of our summer clothes so I can stay bundled up in sweaters & scarves!
While I had planned for this post to go live a couple of weeks ago, renovations took over our lives (again) and my computer sat unplugged in the center of our living room for two weeks. But luckily, we are finally done with our home renovations! You can see some of our home renovations here & I’ll be sharing more in the coming weeks & months!
So after two weeks of waking up at 6:15 am & renovating until 12:30 am I am completely exhausted & ready to focus completely on fall.
And what better way to focus on fall than a pumpkin dessert that is shaped like a mini pumpkin?
Seriously, how adorable are these Mini Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cakes?
I can’t get over the cuteness!
Not only do these Mini Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt cakes taste like pumpkin but they look like little pumpkins too!
These pumpkin-shaped desserts are the perfect size because each of your guests can enjoy one for themselves!
You could even attach a little brown parchment leaf with the guest’s name written on it & use it as a place card on each guests plate!
I must admit, I had as much fun making these as I did eating them!
I used my pumpkin spice muffin recipe as the base, added the latte flavor, a drizzle of cream cheese frosting, & bam, the perfect fall dessert, both in appearance & taste!
And since I used my pumpkin spice muffin recipe I think I can justify eating one for breakfast, right? I mean cinnamon rolls & donuts are enjoyed at breakfast, why not one of these mini pumpkin bundt cakes?
I won’t tell if you don’t!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cakes Ingredients
- 2 & 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar*(1) (Packed)
- 1 & 1/2 Tablespoons Instant Coffee *(2)
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 (15 ounce) Can Pure Pumpkin
- 2 Large Eggs
- 8 Tablespoons Melted Butter (Cooled)
- Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- 4 Tablespoons Room Temperature Butter
- 4 Ounces Room Temperature Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Maple Extract (optional flavor addition - changes color of frosting)
- Milk (optional)
- Topping Ingredients (optional)
- Caramel Sauce
- Melted Chocolate
- Pumpkin Stem
- Cinnamon Stick
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit & spray your mini bundt cakes pan with floured oil. (*3)
- In a medium bowl, mix the 2 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, 1 & 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves, & 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice.
- In a separate bowl mix 1 can pure pumpkin, 2 large eggs, & 8 tablespoons cooled melted butter.
- Create a funnel in the dry ingredients & pour the liquid mixture into the center. Mix with a spoon until combined.
- Fill each mini bundt cake 3/4ths full.
- Bake your Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cakes for 10-15 minutes. (*4)
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- While your bundt cakes are cooling make the cream cheese frosting. *(5)
- In a medium sized bowl blend together the butter & the cream cheese. Then slowly blend in 2 cups of powdered sugar by adding 1/2 cup at a time to the butter/cream cheese. Continue to blend until light fluffy. Then blend in 1 teaspoon vanilla. *(5)
- Once the bundt cakes are cooled, carefully remove your Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cakes from the bundt pan & cut off any excess.
- On the base of one mini bundt cake add a thin layer of frosting & stick it to the base of another mini bundt cake to create the shape of a pumpkin.
- Top or frost with your favorite toppings, like drizzled or covered in frosting, melted chocolate, caramel sauce, or sprinkles. Add a cinnamon stick or even a real gourd stem on top to finish the look.
- Display & enjoy! *(6-7)
- *1. I prefer to use dark brown sugar, but light brown sugar works good too.
- *2. I have noticed that some instant coffee is more powdery while some has bigger chunks, I prefer to use a mortar & pestle to grind my instant coffee down into a powder before measuring & adding it to the batter.
- *3. To ensure your oven is at the right temperature for baking, preheat your oven before you start so that it will continue to warm up an additional 5-10 minutes before you place your muffins in the oven.
- *4. When a toothpick comes out clean your muffin tops are done baking.
- *5. If too thick to drizzle add a little bit of milk. If too thin to spread (like frosting on a cake) add more powdered sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, until you are happy with the consistency.
- *6. To create the drizzle I added some milk to store bought frosting, mixed it well, & then spooned it on top, letting some of the icing drizzle down.
- *7. Store your Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cakes in a lightly sealed container for up to a week & in the fridge if you are using any dairy products in the icing/frosting. These mini bundt cakes have a tendency to have a lot of moisture for keeping it in a closed container can cause it to become too moist.
What do you think of these Mini Pumpkin Spice Latte Bundt Cakes?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter.
With love, Giustina
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 25:5 NIV