Quick Crispy Taco Bites are a tasty savory treat that are easy to make & tasty to eat!
It’s that time of year again! Everyone is making lists, marking their calendars, sending invitations, cleaning their homes, grocery shopping, & preparing their holiday festivities.
We have many traditions in our little Miller family. Since both of our families live within about 30 minutes of each other we always have two Thanksgivings in one day. Now that we have moved back to the Chattanooga area I will finally be able to contribute with something special cooked/baked from our own kitchen.
Then, that evening, we watch our “first” holiday movie of the season. Although technically we always start watching movies early in November (dare I say the end of October).
One of the things that I love about the holidays is that it’s a wonderful time for family traditions as well as creating new ones with all of your friends & family.
Even though we eat 2 Thanksgiving meals in one day, we always want a special snack during our traditional Thanksgiving evening showing of Home Alone 1. Nachos are something we often reach for, but after a day of festivities, it can be nice to have something special, yet incredibly simple, to end the day of thankfulness.
And these Quick Crispy Taco Bites made with GOODFOODS Tableside® Chunky Guacamole will definitely make your taste buds & bellies thankful this holiday season.
I picked up my GOODFOODS Tableside® Chunky Guacamole at the deli/produce section of Publix where I also found their Artichoke Jalapeno Dip & Feta Cucumber Dip.
Oh, & if you are following me on Pinterest I will be sharing a fun quick recipe using GOODFOODS Artichoke Jalapeno Dip on a pin picture later this week. And I’ll be sure to add a link to it here!
GOODFOODS Tableside® Chunky Guacamole is always fresh & never heated. It’s made without any artificial ingredients, so you know it’s just the good stuff.
These Quick Crispy Taco Bites make a great appetizer for Friendsgiving, a snack for your kids (& husband) as they hungrily wait for Thanksgiving dinner, or as a yummy, savory, late-night treat Thanksgiving night.
While I made my Quick Crispy Taco Bites vegetarian, you can easily fill & bake your taco bites with your favorite filling. Then you can have a mini taco toppings bar with all of your favorites, like GOODFOODS Tableside® Chunky Guacamole, sour cream, cucumbers, ect. Could it be any easier?
- 48 Wonton Wraps
- 2 Cans Black Beans (15 oz each)
- 1 Cup Cheese + extra for topping
- GOODFOODS Tableside ® Chunky Guacamole
- Sour Cream
- Diced Tomatoes
- Various Toppings
- First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Then thoroughly spray 2 muffin pans with oil & place 1 wonton wrap at the bottom of each muffin tin.
- In a bowl mix the 2 cans of beans & 1 cup of cheese together. Scoop a small spoonful of your bean & cheese mixture into each muffin tin.
- Place a second wonton wrap on top of each taco bite & gently press down. Then add a second small spoonful of bean & cheese mixture in the second/top wonton. Then top each taco bite with extra cheese if desired.
- Bake your Quick Crispy Taco Bites for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Let cool & top with GOODFOODS Tableside® Chunky Guacamole, sour cream, diced tomatoes, cilantro, & all of your other favorite taco toppings.
What is your favorite way to enjoy GOODFOODS Tableside® Chunky Guacamole?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter.
With love, G