Southwest Grains Stuffed Peppers are a delicious appetizer, side, or main dish for a summer party or simply a dinner for two!
Is it just me, or is this summer going by incredibly quickly!?
I can’t believe we are just a few days away from July! Maybe it’s because Roger & I have been crazy busy building a dining room table for our new home or maybe time really is speeding up!
Although it’s probably not the latter…
And since summer has been so busy I decided I needed a recipe that was quick, simple, & delicious for those busy summer days. So I have created Southwest Grains Stuffed Peppers that can be made quickly or even ahead of time for a flavorful & colorful meal.
And while I think summer is busy now, I know our summer is about to get even crazier!
Next week we close on our first house & we will begin painting & doing little projects here & there until our furniture arrives a little over a week later. Since that means there won’t be a lot of spare time I know this Southwest Grains Stuffed Peppers recipe will be a little lifesaver.
You can easily make your Southwest Grains Stuffed Peppers ahead of time & leave it in the fridge over night, or even until the next night, to be enjoyed as a quick lunch or dinner. Plus if you need a quick & memorable dish for a last minute party, these Southwest Grains Stuffed Peppers are sure to be a show stopper!
For my Southwest Grains Stuffed Peppers, I opted to keep my stuffed pepper fresh, rather than baking or grilling them, so that you have your main dish & fresh vegetable all in one. So you can easily take it to work or leave it in your fridge to be enjoyed whenever you need a chilled meal to cool you down from this crazy humid heat! Plus it’s always fun to be able to eat the bowl as well as what is in it, (that is why Roger and I like eating soup in bread bowls, or our rice in these pepper bowls).
And while I made my Southwest Grains Stuffed Peppers a dinner for two, you can easily use smaller bell peppers so that this dish can serve a small party or large family as a side dish or appetizer.
And to celebrate summer with Betty Crocker’s Suddenly Pasta Salads, here is a $15 PayPal Giveaway!**
How to Enter:
2. Then leave a comment below letting me know which Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad you are most eager to enjoy or how you are going to enjoy your Southwest Grains Stuffed Peppers this summer.
**You must be 18 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited & only open to those in the U.S. with a valid PayPal address. Winner will be chosen randomly via Random.org & then the winner will be contacted by the email address left with their comment. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before their prize is forfeited to another winner. Only valid entries accepted. Giveaway ends July 12, 2016, at midnight EST.
And don’t forget to grab your special digital coupon for $0.75 off when you buy three Suddenly Salads!
ps. You can always find Suddenly Salad at Publix!
- Suddenly Grain Salad Southwest
- Bell Peppers
- Sour Cream
- First, make your Suddenly Grain Salad Southwest according to the directions on the box.
- While your southwest grains are cooking clean & cut your bell peppers so that they will be ready to stuff.
- Once your Suddenly Grain Salad Southwest has been made stuff your bell peppers, top with sour cream & cilantro, & enjoy! *(1)
- 1. If you are making this ahead of time you can store your Suddenly Grain Salad Southwest in a sealed container in your fridge & then right before it is time to eat simply stuff your bell peppers. Then you can top it yourself or let your guests top it to their hearts content! You could even add salsa or avocado slices!
I’d love to hear from you!
Pick up your own Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad with the coupon offer
& then let me know how you are going to enjoy your summer pasta salad!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, G
The Lord will perfect that which concerns me;
Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.
More Domestically Blissful Recipes
Affiliate links included in this post.
Many thanks to General Mills for sponsoring today’s story & encouraging me to enjoy Suddenly Salad. This is a sponsored post, however the content & opinions expressed here are my own.