10 oversized mirrors you will love that will look gorgeous above your fireplace mantel.
I had such a hard time trying to decide upon an oversized mirror to sit on the mantel above our fireplace.
I found so many that I loved & narrowing it down to just one was very difficult, especially as it is a very big purchase.
Months were spent in search of just the right mirror & I started looking well before we finished building our new home.
Although I did eventually decide upon one, I still loved the others oh so much!
And since I had so many favorites, I thought I’d share my top 10 favorite extra large mirrors with you that will look amazing above a fireplace mirror.
If you fall in love with one of these mirrors, but the price isn’t right, be sure to PIN this post & come back to it around the holidays.
I waited until a holiday sale to get my mirror & I was also able to get free shipping.
Totally worth the wait!
And I hope this blog post helps you find the perfect mirror & that it’s just what you’ve been dreaming of for your fireplace mantel!
1. Yarrow Mirror // $398 – Size: 37.25″H, 30.5″ // I absolutely love the shape & style of this mirror. There is just something about it that makes me think it belongs in a Disney princess movie!
2. Wooded Manor Mirror // $248.00–$1,248.00 – 4 sizes // This collection of mirrors is gorgeous! I love how each one is a different animal so that your whole house can feel like an enchanted forest.
3. Sylvester Accent Mirror // $389.99 (This mirror is often on sale) – Size: 76
4. Tall Arch Accent Mirror // $711 (This mirror is often on sale) – 60
5. Romain Accent Mirror // $335.99 – Size: 46.5”H x 32”W // This was a big contender as the mirror for our fireplace mantel. I still have my eye on it & would love to find a place for it in our home.
6. Mendosa Arch Wood Mirror // $499 – Size: 34″W x 48″H // If you are looking for something more natural this hand-carved wood mirror is full of ornate character.
7. Gleaming Primrose Mirror // $448.00–$1,548.00 – 3 Sizes – 3 Colors // I have been eyeing these gorgeous mirrors for years. Like seriously obsessed! I love the shape, the details, the color, & the size.
8. Madeleine Mirror // $348.00 – Size: 42″H x 23″W- 2 Colors // Most of these gorgeous mirrors are gold or bronze, so I love the silver color on this extra tall mirror!
9. Cottage/Country Arch Freestanding Accent Mirror // $525 (This mirror is often on sale) – Size: 58.5
10. Beaudry Mirror // $429-$599 – 2 Colors – 2 Sizes // And finally, the mirror I chose for our home. We opted for the larger size as our living room has extra tall ceilings & I love that this mirror helps draw the eye up above our fireplace.
I hope this blog post helped you find just the right mirror for your home & that you are able to score an awesome deal on your favorite extra-large mirror.
If you use this post to help you decide on an oversized mirror for your home, be sure to share a picture & tag @DomesticallyBlissful on Instagram so that we can all see the beautiful addition to your home & so that I can share your image on my stories!
And if you enjoyed this tutorial, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter below so that you don’t miss out on another blissful tutorial!
Which one is your favorite oversized mirror?
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, Giusti
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”