50 Spring Date Ideas to blossom your love!
Although spring doesn’t officially start for another 2 weeks I am so super excited about warm weather & couldn’t wait any longer to share these Spring Date Ideas with you!
I tried really hard to make this list unique to spring, but there are some ideas that can be tweaked for other seasons enjoyment. And at the very bottom of this Spring Date Ideas list you will find links to even more date ideas! So hopefully you will never run out of new ways to make memories with your special someone!
Now not all of these might be up your alley, but hopefully you will find lots of great ideas that you can mix & match & maybe even create a super date with a variety of these ideas!
Happy Spring Dating!
*** Bonus ***
If you want to learn how you can turn date night into a profit
(this couple made $12,000 in one date)
1. Go to a farmers market (or flea market) & support local businesses.
2. Spend a day building something together for your home. A bird feeder, windowsill planter, coffee table, wooden keepsake box (for your love letters), or a side table.
3. Plant a garden together.
4. Drive to the top of a mountain & go star gazing with lots of blankets to snuggle under.
5. Spend a rainy day in a museum or aquarium.
6. Have a homemade smoothie making contest. Winner gets to pick the movie or the next date night idea.
7. Participate in or attend a Passion of the Christ play/pageant.
8. Create spring decor for your home.
9. Fly kites (or play frisbee) in a local park & eat popsicles from a food truck.
10. Find a new outdoor hobby you can enjoy together, like gardening, tennis, frisbee gulf, biking, canoeing, or rock climbing.
11. Pretend to be a tourist in your hometown & get to know your city better than ever!
12. Drive around with the windows down, with your favorite smoothie or icy drink, searching for the most beautiful spring trees.
13. Go for a hike or bike ride through the beauty of the blooming earth!
14. Grab your camera & go exploring for the perfect spring shot.
15. Go rollerblading.
16. Check your nearest town’s website for special spring events to enjoy together.
17. Bake & decorate homemade cookies to look like flowers. Maybe even bake a few dozen to give to your friends & family!
18. Go to a major league basketball or baseball game.
19. Go to a local spring festival or fair.
20. Spend the day exploring a new town & enjoying all of their local fair.
21. Go to Dollywood & get season passes for a year of fun!
22. Pick bouquets of wildflowers together & give them to your friends & family.
23. Go to a park, go swinging, & have a picnic on a checkered blanket.
24. Take a weekend trip to the beach together, maybe even learn to surf together!
25. Go to the park & spend the day laying on a blanket reading together with bread, cheese, & fresh seasonal fruit.
26. Spend the day watching the rain snuggled on the couch playing games & reading.
27. Go camping.
28. Mark something off of your shared bucket list together.
29. Make homemade fresh fruit popsicles or homemade ice cream!
30. Find a new indoor sport you both enjoy, like racquetball or indoor rock climbing, & make it a weekly or bi-monthly date.
31. Do some spring cleaning together. Clear out your closet & donate your excess to Goodwill then go out to eat to celebrate your cleaning accomplishments!
32. Take a special wilderness date together & find a romantic spot that is just yours’ & carve your names together on a tree there.
33. Decorate your home for spring.
34. Go for a hike in a national or state park & afterwards enjoy some local cuisine.
35. Create a backyard escape you can enjoy together all spring (& summer)!
36. Take a staycation & stay at a local B&B or Inn & take in the sites of your town like a tourist.
37. Paint a picture of spring together.
38. Hike to a waterfall.
39. Bake Lemon Poppyseed Scones.
40. Dress up in formal attire, attend a classical concert or opera, then stop at a local coffee shop & share a beverage & springy dessert together.
41. Adopt a pet from an animal shelter together.
42. Drive to the top of a mountain & watch the sunrise or sunset over the blooming trees.
43. Go horseback riding through a field of flowers.
44. Have a barbecue. Yes, vegetarians can love a good veggie barbecue!
45. Get up early and go watch the sunrise & then treat yourselves to breakfast at your favorite local restaurant.
46. Take a mini weekend road trip & don’t be afraid to put away the maps & get lost in the beauty of spring.
47. Go fishing or feed the ducks.
48. Attend an outdoor concert, movie in the park, or drive-in movie theater.
49. Go mini golfing & get ice cream afterwards.
50. Spend an evening with the fireflies refocusing your relationship on Christ. Reading, singing, & praying together.
I’d love to hear about your favorite spring date!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, G
For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
& My thoughts than your thoughts.
ps. If you are looking for more date ideas I have some for Fall, Christmas, Winter, & Valentines!