50 Valentine’s Date Ideas for the month of love to enjoy with your special someone this February!
Happy (early) Valentines!
In honor of the upcoming love holiday, I thought I would create a list of Valentine’s date ideas to help you create the perfect date for you and your special one.
The nice thing about this list is that you can pick one of the fifty or combine a bunch of them to create a very memorable Valentine’s date!
Here is a mini sample of the 50 Valentine date ideas printable that you can find below:
1. Fondue for two with both cheese and chocolate pots.
2. Bundle up and hike to see a (frozen) waterfall and have a picnic by it with a hot thermos of hot chocolate.
3. Recreate your first Valentine’s together, from dinner to gifts.
4. Create homemade pizzas in the shape of a heart.
5. Create a mini scavenger hunt around your home with each clue leading to another that eventually ends with a gift or special surprise.
To get your FREE printable copy of this 50 Valentine’s Date Ideas list simply fill out the form below.
50 Valentine's Date Ideas FREE Printable Checklist FREE Printable Checklist
Subscribe to get your FREE copy of the 50 Valentine's Date Ideas Checklist & our biweekly newsletters by email.
*** Guest Post on Dating ***
If you want to learn how you can turn date night into a profit
(this couple made $12,000 in one date) CLICK HERE!!
And if you are looking for more Valentine’s inspiration I have all sorts of Valentine’s posts you will enjoy.
No matter how you spend your Valentine’s Day I hope you and your valentine have a memorable day!
What is your most memorable Valentine’s date?
I’d love to hear from you!
Comment below or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, Giusti
Hear, O Israel:
The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your strength.
Deuteronomy 6:4-5 NIV