Birthday’s can be so difficult, especially when it is for someone special and you want their birthday absolutely perfect, making finding them a present absolutely impossible. So here is a list of 7 birthday gift ideas you can do for your husband, wife, or special someone on their birthday.
1. Delicious Delectable’s – They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach – the same goes for women! Cooking them their favorite meal – like this Creamy Gnocchi and Chicken Soup – or taking them out to their favorite restaurant are always great options.
2. Something They Need – For someone who doesn’t do much shopping for themselves clothing is always a good option – and I love having a reason to shop at Fossil and Anthropologie. But make sure to follow it up with number 3 – my husband is always disappointed by clothing on his birthday.
3. Something They Want– If your special someone has a collection of some sort this is the perfect time to add to their collection. My husband loves building up his tv and movie collection through Amazon.
4. Think Electronics – It doesn’t have to be expensive, little things count too, even an i-Phone car charger from Target or Dollar Tree!
5. Hobby It Up – Whether it’s sports, music, crafts, reading, gaming, or exercising, hobbies are a great outlet for a present.
6. Simple Entertainment – A movie marathon (all of their favorites), their favorite tv show, or maybe even take them out to a drive in movie (yes they still exist!).
Photo by my mother in law.
7. The Great Out Doors – Spend the day on the lake, go rafting down a river, or even go on a weekend camping trip just the two of you!
*** Another great idea to make their birthday extra special is to make it last more than one day! Why not have a birthday weekend or a birthday week! Your birthday only comes once a year, why not make it last as long as possible!
Looking for other great ideas for your special someone? Check out this article on how to have an Affordable Romantic Valentines!
Join Domestically Blissful's Newsletter
Join me & thousands of others as
we create bliss through
food, home, faith, & travel.