Birthday’s can be so difficult, especially when it is for someone special and you want their birthday absolutely perfect, making finding them a present absolutely impossible. So here is a list of 7 birthday gift ideas you can do for your husband, wife, or special someone on their birthday.
1. Delicious Delectable’s – They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach – the same goes for women! Cooking them their favorite meal – like this Creamy Gnocchi and Chicken Soup – or taking them out to their favorite restaurant are always great options.
2. Something They Need – For someone who doesn’t do much shopping for themselves clothing is always a good option – and I love having a reason to shop at Fossil and Anthropologie. But make sure to follow it up with number 3 – my husband is always disappointed by clothing on his birthday.
3. Something They Want– If your special someone has a collection of some sort this is the perfect time to add to their collection. My husband loves building up his tv and movie collection through Amazon.
4. Think Electronics – It doesn’t have to be expensive, little things count too, even an i-Phone car charger from Target or Dollar Tree!
5. Hobby It Up – Whether it’s sports, music, crafts, reading, gaming, or exercising, hobbies are a great outlet for a present.
6. Simple Entertainment – A movie marathon (all of their favorites), their favorite tv show, or maybe even take them out to a drive in movie (yes they still exist!).
Photo by my mother in law.
7. The Great Out Doors – Spend the day on the lake, go rafting down a river, or even go on a weekend camping trip just the two of you!
*** Another great idea to make their birthday extra special is to make it last more than one day! Why not have a birthday weekend or a birthday week! Your birthday only comes once a year, why not make it last as long as possible!
Looking for other great ideas for your special someone? Check out this article on how to have an Affordable Romantic Valentines!