1. I love pink & dark chocolate covered everything.
2. I have worn more glitter than mascara in my 20-something years of life.
3. I have more burns from my curling iron & glue gun than I can count.
4. I believe that twinkle lights are magical.
5. I am super allergic to anything fluffy or furry.
6. I love French Vanilla Creamer & believe everything is better with a splash of lemon.
7. I am a horrible speller.
7.5 My #1 miss spelled word is “unfortunately” – & yes this word was autocorrected.
8. I can’t stand automatic toilets.
9. I am more afraid of childbirth than death – although I hear both come naturally.
10. I love brunch & believe breakfast is better at dinner time.
11. My favorite movies are You’ve Got Mail, Sabrina – the one with Harrison Ford – & Star Trek.
12. I love snail mail.
13. As a child I was often grounded from reading.
13.5 My husband has hidden books from me to keep me from my reading binges.
14. I love buying friends & family presents.
15. I eat burritos almost everyday.
16. I’m one of those vegetarians that doesn’t sweat the little stuff – aka enzymes.
17. I am a hoarder of glass bottles & jars – I just can’t bring myself to throw them away!
18. I’m an introvert who was raised to be an extrovert… But I’m still an introvert.
19. I sleep with pillows around me so that I don’t fall off the bed or hit Roger in the face.
19.5 I once sat up in bed & hit my sister in the face while sleeping. I should also confess that I once gave my mom a black eye while put-putting as a child. Note: I am not a violent person.
20. My dancing skills are often compared to Taylor Swifts. Aka I don’t have dancing skills & I like it that way!
21. I have a newfound love for snow in the fall.
22. Roger & I want to have a house full of kids.
22.5 God willing we would love to adopt.
23. I love barbecue – vegetarian of course.
24. I have never received a driving ticket – knock on wood.
25. I LIKE CHEESE… NO… LOVE.
Join Domestically Blissful's Newsletter
Join me & thousands of others as
we create bliss through
food, home, faith, & travel.