Blackberry Cheesecake OREO Brownies are what dreams are made of especially because they are filled with rich & creamy flavors!
When I first described my idea for these berry cheesecake brownies my husband was intrigued, but as I discuss a lot of recipe ideas with him he just assumed it would be another good recipe.
I’ve made a couple other brownie cheesecake recipes, like these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies which are perfect for fall, but I think these berry brownies might just be the best!
The moment I tried them, I couldn’t stop eating them! The flavor combination is perfect!
I had a really hard time not eating them all before snapping a few hundred pictures.
Because let’s face it when a recipe tastes this good you want to make the pictures look as good as they taste. So when I say I took a few hundred pictures, I really mean I have about 500-700 pictures of these Blackberry Cheesecake OREO Brownies on my computer right now.
Well worth it!
When my husband came home from work he was equally as thrilled with how perfectly they turned out. He was even the one who said he wished you could taste these Blackberry Cheesecake Oreo Brownies simply by seeing the pictures.
I even overheard him telling someone this weekend that they are one of the best things I’ve ever created.
So I have a feeling he is going to be requesting them again in the near future. I probably also shouldn’t admit that I have made these twice in a few days time, no one really needs to know that though…
They really are that good!
And while you are there, be sure to subscribe & check out all of my other videos!
These Blackberry Cheesecake OREO Brownies are filled with rich & creamy flavors that blend perfectly together with a hint of sweet colorful berries. And even three days later, when I finally decided I should probably share, I received lots of questions & compliments about this quick & easy dessert!
Yes, I admit, I am not always good at sharing chocolatey desserts!
And if you try these Blackberry Cheesecake OREO Brownies you won’t want to share either!!
- Brownie Mix
- 1 OREO Package *(1)
- 2 Packages of 8 Ounce Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Blackberries*(2)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- First, preheat the oven according to the brownie mix recipe instructions, follow the directions to make the brownie batter, and set to the side.
- Next, use an electric blender at medium to high speed to blend the cream cheese until light & creamy. Then blend in the 2/3 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, & 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Set to the side.
- Puree the blackberries & sugar, strain if desired.
- In a baking dish (13X9) sprayed with oil or lined with parchment paper, pour the brownie mix & spread evenly on the bottom of the pan. Then add a layer of OREOs & cover with the cheesecake mixture. Finally, drizzle & swirl the blackberry mixture on top of the cheesecake.
- Bake according to the brownie directions or until the cheesecake is firm & a toothpick comes out clean.*(3 & 4)
- Let cool & refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy & keep leftovers in lightly sealed container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- *1. Any flavor or size OREO (thin, regular, double stuffed) you like best. I used double stuffed OREOs.
- *2. If you want to make the flavor of blackberries stronger double this amount to 1 cup blackberries & 2 tablespoons sugar.
- *3. If the cheesecake is done, but the brownie is not, simply cover with foil & bake until the toothpick comes out clean.
- *4. We are having an unusually rainy summer & when I made this recipe again later this summer I noticed that it took much longer to bake because of the humidity. I placed foil around the edges (like you would for a pie) until the cheesecake was firm & a toothpick came out clean.
What is your favorite way to eat an OREO?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter.
With love, Giustina
More Domestically Blissful Recipes:
Join Domestically Blissful's Newsletter
Join me & thousands of others as
we create bliss through
food, home, faith, & travel.