These Dark Chocolate Berry Bliss Bites are the perfect little sweet treat dessert for those who love fresh summer berries & rich dark chocolate.
I crave dark chocolate & fresh berries more often than I should admit.
The rich creamy chocolate & burst of sweet berry juice in these Dark Chocolate Berry Bliss Bites are pretty much the best sweet treat combination for summertime.
And since berries are abundant this time of year, & we always have dark chocolate in our cupboard, these dark chocolate fruit bites are the perfect last minute dessert treat for a dinner party or date night at home.
Although I wouldn’t be suprised if you make it just for yourself in the middle of the day.
And while this isn’t much of a recipe (because it’s so dang easy to make), it’s so yummy & so pretty I had to share it!
And the best part is that you can easily customize it to your personal preference.
You could add pistachios, strawberries, almonds, or pomegrante seeds!
I pretty much use what ever we have on hand, even if it’s just chocolate!
- Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers*(1)
- White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Fresh Berries
- First, melt your dark chocolate & white chocolate according to the packaging instructions.
- Drop a spoonful of melted dark chocolate on to a piece of parchment paper to create chocolate disks.
- Before each chocolate disk hardens top with your favorite berries toppings.
- Then drizzle white chocolate & dark chocolate on top of the berries.
- Let the chocolate harden & enjoy!
- *1. The amount you need will depend on how many Dark Chocolate Berry Bliss Bites you want to make.
What is your favorite summer berry?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter.
With love, Giustina
As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
the Maker of all things.
Ecclesiastes 11:5 NIV
Join Domestically Blissful's Newsletter
Join me & thousands of others as
we create bliss through
food, home, faith, & travel.