Date Ideas to keep your relationship fun & strong throughout the many seasons of life.
I love dating! And while I have never dated in the Gilmore Girls sense, I have been in the same relationship for 8 years (4 years married) & we have been on more dates together than we could ever count! Granted we turn everything into a date.
Rog will be like “Hey want to go on a date to Publix?” And I’ll be like “You bet!”
Now of course I didn’t include Publix in the list of date ideas (although grocery shopping does appear occasionally, but only as one aspect of the date), but I have included a wide range of date ideas so that you will have a lot of options depending on your mood, likes/dislikes, the weather, season, ect. Some of these ideas are great as stand alone dates, others are better when combined with multiple ideas.
And while some ideas might seem similar to others I have tried to vary them depending on things like the season. So while you might drive to the highest point in your state in the summer to get some relief from the heat you could do the same thing in the winter to see all of the snow in the valley below.
Currently I have come up with 300 date ideas, but I plan on adding more below as I come up with more lists of date ideas. So be sure to PIN this post to your favorite Pinterest board & check back regularly! Or you could just subscribe to Domestically Blissful’s newsletter, which you can find at the bottom of this post!
I hope you enjoy this list of 300 Date Ideas!
*** Bonus ***
If you want to learn how you can turn date night into a profit
(this couple made $12,000 in one date)
CLICK HERE to read this new post!!
- Go to a farmers market (or flea market) & support local businesses.
- Fly kites (or play frisbee) in a local park & eat popsicles from a food truck.
- Plant a garden together.
- Drive to the top of a mountain & go star gazing with lots of blankets to snuggle under.
- Spend a rainy day in a museum or aquarium.
1. Drive to a drive-in movie.
2. Make this summer a waterpark summer! See how many waterparks you can visit in one summer together & rank your top 5 so you will always know which ones to go back to next summer!
3. Go blueberry, raspberry, or blackberry picking.
4. Visit or hike to the highest point in your state in order to find the coolest temperatures.
1. Drive around with your favorite fall drink searching for the most beautiful fall trees.
2. Rake a pile of leaves & jump in them.
3. Find the most perfect pumpkin in a pumpkin patch.
4. Bake a pie or lots of mini fall pies.
5. Create your own festive fall taste testing game by driving to local coffee shops & bakeries tasting all of their fall specialties & rating them.
1. Drive around looking for the homes with the best Christmas lights in your pajamas with hot chocolate while listening to a festive christmas radio station.
2. Go to a Christmas tree farm & cut down your own Christmas tree.
4. Dress up in formal attire & drive to your nearest city to attend a Christmas symphony orchestra concert.
5. Create your own Christmas song together.
1. Go to an opera or musical.
2Spend a day building something together for your home. A coffee table, a wooden keepsake box (for your love letters), or a side table.
3. Build an igloo out of snow or (if you live in the south) out of pillows.
4 Pretend your electricity went out & spend the evening relaxing by the fire & reading or playing games in the candlelight (no phones or electronics).
5 Visit your favorite museum or aquarium & afterwards enjoy some local cuisine.
1. Get up early and go watch the sunrise & then treat yourselves to breakfast at your favorite local restaurant.
2. Curl up in a warm blanket together & take turns reading to each other. If you are looking for a story that will foster a deeper love for each other & God I recommend Redeeming Love. We both loved it!
3. Create a mini scavenger hunt around your home with each clue leading to another that eventually ends with a gift or special surprise.
4. Pretend your electricity went out & spend the evening relaxing by the fire, reading or playing games in the candlelight (no phones or electronics).
5. Hide little love letters around your home for your special someone.
What is the best date you have ever experienced?
I’d love to hear from you & about your experience!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, G
Great peace have those who love your law,
& nothing can make them stumble.
More Domestically Blissful Confessions:
Join Domestically Blissful's Newsletter
Join me & thousands of others as
we create bliss through
food, home, faith, & travel.