These DIY Paper Roll Pumpkins are created by upcycling paper rolls into beautiful fall decor for your home.
I’m throwing it back to another fall favorite!
These DIY Paper Roll Pumpkins, which I originally shared in 2015, are still a popular fall post that I continually am seeing you all enjoy.
So today, I thought I would revisit this DIY fall decor favorite and share some fun new ways to decorate your mini pumpkins!
I hope you have fun making your fall pumpkins this season!
1. First, cut the empty paper rolls to your desired thickness. (For painted or gold leafing pumpkins be sure to do that first and let dry completely before cutting the paper rolls.)
2. Next, place washi tape on each cut piece of roll.
3. To form the pumpkin, run a strand of twine through the center of the rings, pull tight, and tie a knot.
4. Arrange the cut paper rolls to make the shape of a pumpkin.
5. Use a hot glue gun to glue a small branch or twig to the center of the pumpkin. You can also hot glue any paper roll pieces that won’t stay in place.
6. Hot glue a faux leaf on top, let cool, and decorate!
I hope this DIY tutorial helps you as you decorate your home!
If you are looking for more home decor inspiration you can find many more home posts, inspiration, and tutorials by clicking here and specifically more fall home posts by clicking here.
And if you use this post to help you on a DIY project for your home, be sure to share a picture and tag @DomesticallyBlissful on Instagram so that we can all see your beautiful DIY and so that I can share your photo on my stories!
And if you enjoyed this post, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter below so that you don’t miss out on another blissful tutorial!
Where do you plan to decorate with your DIY Paper Roll Pumpkins?
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, Giusti
Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.
Psalm 119:165 NIV