DIY Popcorn Baby Shower Favors that say thanks for popping by to your guests.
As I was scrolling through Pinterest looking for baby shower inspiration I came across the cutest idea of making popcorn favors.
The moment I saw them I knew they would be the perfect little addition for my sister-in-law’s baby shower for guests to take home.
I immediately started looking online for mini glass jars and I found these cute little jars at a great price.
Once I found the jars I knew I needed to find cute watercolor clip art to make the tags.
I found this free watercolor flower art set by Snehu and fell in love with them!
I also used her clip arts to create little signs around the baby shower, like the “Please take a favor” sign next to the favors.
I then displayed all of the popcorn baby shower favors on my childhood antique desk and a tiered tray to complete the setup.
1. First, wash and thoroughly dry your glass jars.
2. Next, fill each one up with popcorn and secure the lid on top.
3. Download the free “Thanks for popping by printable!” located below.
2. Open the free printable, print your tags, and cut them into circles using your circle cutter.
3. Next, punch a hole in the top of each tag with a hole punch.
4. Cut the yarn so that each piece is 5-6 inches long and secure the tag to the glass bottle using the yarn by tieing a knot in the back.
5. Repeat this process until all of the jars have a tag.
Display your jars and enjoy the baby shower!
Simply complete this 2 question form & click the button below to gain instant access to your FREE copy of this “Thanks for popping by!” baby shower printable.
Thanks for popping by! Free Printable
Subscribe to get your FREE Printable & our biweekly newsletters by email.
I hope this baby shower favor tutorial helps you as you plan your next baby shower!
If you use this post to help you plan or decorate your home for a baby shower, be sure to share a picture and tag @DomesticallyBlissful on Instagram so that we can all see your fun party and so that I can share your image on my stories!
And if you enjoyed this baby shower inspiration post, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter below so that you don’t miss out on another blissful tutorial!
What is your favorite baby shower theme?
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, Giusti
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.
Romans 12:3 NIV