Easy Strawberry Sweet Rolls are a deliciously quick sweet treat that is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert!
This weekend went so quickly & I don’t think I got enough sleep!
Usually I wake up before Roger & lay in bed waiting for him to wake up. But this weekend we both woke up over an hour before our alarm was suppose to go off.
I really don’t mind waking up early, as long as I don’t have to get out of bed & can lazily snuggle under the warm covers until well past the alarm goes off. And since Roger has some pretty big stuff happening over the next few weeks I really didn’t want to get out of bed at all this weekend!
We will be up bright & early Valentine’s day for something very important that I promise to share with you soon. So in the mean time, we will be sneaking in as much Valentine’s things as we can since that day will be particularly busy.
And since yesterday I shared 50 Valentine’s Date Ideas with you, today I thought I would share these Easy Strawberry Sweet Rolls!
I admit it, I love quick semi-homemade recipes that result in deliciously sweet treats!
I would apologize, but I have a feeling I’m not alone in my love for recipes that make you look like a great chef, even if you cheat along the way with store bought dough.
And seriously, how amazingly delicious do these Easy Strawberry Sweet Rolls look!?
Although something that looks good isn’t as good as something that tastes good. Luckily, this recipe tastes as yummy as it looks, maybe even more so!
I especially love how the butter, sugar, & fresh strawberries bake to create a sinfully sweet juicy center in these sweet rolls!
And these Easy Strawberry Sweet Rolls are just in time for Valentine’s Day! Although I have a feeling I’ll be making them again this summer when I can get strawberries from the farmer’s market or pick them straight from my mother-in-laws garden!
- Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 Tablespoons Softened Butter
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar *(1)
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons French Vanilla Creamer
- First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Next, open & roll out your crescent roll dough. Pinch the seems together & roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Brush 2 tablespoons of softened butter on the crescent dough.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar & 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries (evenly dispersed) on top.
- Carefully roll into a log & cut into 10 pieces.
- Place the uncooked sweet rolls in a small baking dished sprayed with cooking oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes uncovered. Then for an additional 5-10 minutes covered with foil until the center is cooked. *(2)
- While the sweet rolls are baking mix the powdered sugar & french vanilla creamer in a bowl.
- Once the sweet rolls are baked pour the icing on top, let cool, & enjoy!
- *1. Depending on your sweet tooth you might want to use less, or more!
- *2. If need be remove the foil at the end so that the top becomes golden.
I’d love to see your Easy Strawberry Sweet Rolls!
Instagram your Domestically Blissful inspired recipes & DIY projects with the hashtag #DomesticallyBlissful & you might find your picture featured on DB’s Instagram!
With love, G
You, Lord, are forgiving and good,
abounding in love to all who call to you.
More Recipes from Domestically Blissful
Affiliate links included in this post.
Join Domestically Blissful's Newsletter
Join me & thousands of others as
we create bliss through
food, home, faith, & travel.