This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MorningStarFarms #MakeRoomOnYourGrill #CollectiveBias
Whether you are a vegetarian or love Meatless Monday, this Grilled Pineapple Veggie Burgers recipe is perfect for your next cookout with friends & family.
I have a special love for burgers.
And the messier the burger the more I love it!
The crazy part is that I’ve never shared a burger recipe on my website!
So I decided to remedy that with a new vegetarian recipe for Grilled Pineapple Veggie Burgers.
You can recreate this recipe for your self, friends, & family by picking up the NEW MorningStar® Farms Meat Lovers Burger & NEW MorningStar® Farms Veggie Lovers Burgers at your local Walmart in the frozen foods section.
And the best part is that these delicious, perfectly crafted burgers will fill your bun with MORE & leave you satisfied every time!
This Grilled Pineapple Veggie Burger is bursting with flavor from the MorningStar® Farms Meat Lovers Burger to the brown sugar glazed & grilled fresh pineapple slices.
MorningStar® Farms vegan burgers are packed with flavor & are easy to prepare, making them a perfect, healthier meal solution for any occasion.
Whether it’s Meatless Monday, a summer barbecue, or kicking off football season, MorningStar® Farms has options that everyone will love.
Plus these MorningStar® Farms Meat Lovers Burger now have no artificial ingredients, made with non-GMO soy, and vegan!
So whether you are already a vegan or vegetarian, or are looking for new Meatless Monday recipe ideas, you are sure to enjoy your cookout, especially with these Grilled Pineapple Veggie Burgers.
If your mouth isn’t watering already you’ll love to hear that each quarter pound burger is perfectly seasoned & packs every bite with plant-based protein & tasty veggies.
For an extra delicious cookout, I love to add some fruit to the grill!
And if you’ve never grilled fruit before I’ve got a few tips for you on how to easily grill fruit for a healthier side & appetizer alternatives too!
- Watermelon, pineapple, cherries (on a skewer), & peaches are all delicious fruits that can be grilled.
- Brush with extra virgin olive oil & a sprinkle of salt for extra flavor.
- Make sure your grill is hot before grilling your fruit.
- Grill the fruit on all sides until grill marks appear.
- Grill all of your fruit before making your veggie burgers so that people can enjoy the grilled fruit as an appetizer or even add it to their burger!
And if you are looking for more cookout inspiration the MorningStar® Farms Burger Bar Truck will be driving around to visit Walmart stores around the country, be sure to click below to see if they are coming to a Walmart near you!
We enjoyed these Grilled Pineapple Veggie Burgers for Father’s Day a couple of weekends ago with my parents & sister.
And since we love to try new things we tried both new quarter-pound veggie burgers.
While MorningStar® Farms Meat Lovers Burger has a “beef-like” taste & texture that packs 27 grams of positive Plant Based Protein, the MorningStar® Farms Veggie Lovers Burgers are better for you burgers packed with 12 different veggies, 2 seeds & 2 grains, plus 10 grams of Plant Based Protein, & they both taste great!
And to really mix it up my sister tried her Grilled Pineapple Veggie Burger with grilled pineapple & grilled peach!
We also grilled up some limes & lemons which added some extra zesty flavor when squeezed on the lettuce of the burger. SO GOOD!
I hope your family loves these Grilled Pineapple Veggie Burgers as much as my family does!
- 1 Pineapple
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- Cooking Spray
- 4 MorningStar® Farms Quarter Pound Veggie Burgers
- 4 Burger Buns
- Condiments, optional
- 4 Cheese Slices, cheddar or pepper jack
- Beefsteak Tomato, sliced
- 1 Cup Arugula
- Lemon & Lime, optional
- First, cut off the rind, remove the core, & slice the pineapple so that each slice is about 1/2 - 3/4 inch thick.
- Next, brush both sides of each pineapple slice with brown sugar & let sit for 10 minutes.
- On a preheated grill, sprayed with oil, cook the MorningStar® Farms Quarter Pound Veggie Burgers according to their packaging instructions.
- On the same grill, cook the brown sugar glazed pineapple slices for 2-3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear.
- Spread base of buns with sauce/condiments of your choice, then add a MorningStar® Farms Quarter Pound Veggie Burger, a slice of cheese, a slice of brown sugar glazed grilled pineapple, a slice of tomato, 1/4 cup arugula, a squirt of lemon or lime, & the top of the bun.
- Serve & enjoy immediately.
What’s shape will you create for your watermelon wands?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter.
With love, G
Join Domestically Blissful's Newsletter
Join me & thousands of others as
we create bliss through
food, home, faith, & travel.