This post is sponsored by Ghirardelli and Publix. The opinions and text are all mine.
This Hot Chocolate Board is covered in sweet treats and Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate for an extra special indulgent treat!
Hot chocolate season is officially here and I’m ready to indulge in my favorite hot drink!
Yes, you read that right!
While I love tea and greatly enjoy coffee, hot chocolate is my hot drink of choice.
And I’m not alone in my love for hot chocolate, Roger loves it too!
Anytime we travel in the fall or winter to cooler destinations, we make it a point to try hot chocolate at every restaurant that it’s available.
Our favorite hot chocolate travel experiences were in Ireland a few years ago, but we’ve also created some very memorable ones here at home.
And to celebrate my favorite drink season, I decided to create a Hot Chocolate Board with Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate.
This hot chocolate board is full of delicious flavors to explore rich, bold dark chocolate with Ghirardelli Intense Dark. Because Ghirardelli makes life #aBiteBetter! Plus you can find it now at a Publix near you.
I paired their intensely delicious dark chocolate with an assortment of sweet goodies, like flavored marshmallows, candy canes, caramel sauce, cinnamon sticks, and a variety of cookies.
Because if you are going to make a hot chocolate board, you may as well go all out and make it extra special!
To help you create your own memorable hot chocolate grazing board I thought I would create a mini tutorial with tips so you can make one that you, your family, and your guests will love!
How to Create a Hot Chocolate Board:
1. Heat up a small or large pot of your favorite hot chocolate (one of my favorite recipes uses Ghirardelli) and set it to the side.
2. Gather all of your favorite hot chocolate pairings and toppings. I like to include everything from caramel sauce, to flavored marshmallows, to candy canes so that people can choose their favorites to flavor their hot chocolate. I also like to include a variety of cookie options for people to enjoy along with their steaming cups of hot cocoa.
3. Find a large board or tray for your hot chocolate dessert display. You can either clean it and dry it and/or layer on some parchment paper before adding your sweet treats on top.
4. Place your hot chocolate pot in one corner, a bowl of caramel and/or chocolate sauce in another corner, and then stack and layer your hot chocolate toppings, sweet treats, and Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate all around the board in stacks and mini piles.
5. Add some pretty mugs, start some festive holiday music, and enjoy your Hot Chocolate Board next to a roaring fire with good company!
I hope you enjoy your Hot Chocolate Dessert Board this holiday season!
Are you looking for more recipes? You can find many more dessert recipes by clicking here.
If you make this Hot Chocolate Board, be sure to share a picture and tag @DomesticallyBlissful on Instagram so that we can all see your delicious sweet treat and so that I can share your image on my stories!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to leave a comment and subscribe to my newsletter below so that you don’t miss out on another blissful bite!
What fun sweet treats will you add to your hot chocolate board this season?
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, Giusti