This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ElevateYourMeal #CollectiveBias
This Lemon Garlic Pasta top with roasted tomatoes & asparagus is full of fresh flavors, bright colors, & is simple enough for dinner any night of the week!
Well, hello there, big, bright, & beautiful bowl of Lemon Garlic Pasta!
Yes, you read that right, I’m talking to my food again.
When a dish is this tasty there’s nothing to do but sing it’s praise before happily devouring every last bite of pasta!
And this isn’t any normal pasta, a dish this good deserves a memorable & premium pasta, so I elevated my meal with Barilla® Collezione Bucatini.
I know Lemon Garlic Pasta sounds like a summer meal, but the roasted tomatoes & asparagus give it a warm & comforting feeling that makes this dish perfect for the fall & winter months too!
Before I had even plated this Lemon Garlic Pasta I was sneaking bites.
I love it when a dish doesn’t need a lot of seasoning because the ingredients are so flavorful on their own!
And let me tell you, I had a hard time choosing between Barilla® Collezione’s 6 artisanal pasta shapes (& Barilla®’s signature Tortellini) which are crafted using traditional Italian bronze plates for a homemade “al dente” texture that perfectly holds sauces every time.
I finally decided on the Barilla® Collezione Bucatini which I picked up at Publix, but you could make this Lemon Garlic Pasta recipe again & again while trying out all of the Barilla® Collezione artisanal pasta shapes which are made with non-GMO ingredients.
Since this is one of my new favorite pasta dishes you can be sure that I’ll be enjoying this recipe time & again all year round!
And because this Lemon Garlic Pasta with Barilla® Collezione Bucatini is so easy to create you can enjoy it any weeknight in which you are looking for a gourmet, artisan meal that’s simple to prepare & full of fresh flavors.
This recipe serves 4 people, but you can easily half it for a romantic dinner at home for 2 or even double the recipe for a last minute dinner party of 8.
I picked up my fresh ingredients & the Barilla® Collezione Bucatini from Publix the last time I went grocery shopping & I’m thinking I may need to add the ingredients of this recipe to my grocery list again for next week.
I honestly don’t do a lot of meal planning, but I’m definitely planning on making this Lemon Garlic Pasta again really soon!
Lemon Garlic Pasta
This Lemon Garlic Pasta is full of fresh flavors & bright colors & is the perfect quick dinner for any night of the week!
- Prep Time: 12
- Cook Time: 18
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- 10.5 Ounces-Cherry Tomatoes, rinsed
- 1 Pound Asparagus, rinsed
- 3 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Dash Salt
- 1 Dash Pepper Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sugar
- 12 Cocktail Tomatoes, rinsed
- 4 Servings Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 1 Lemon, squeezed
- 1 Bunch Basil, rinsed
- Parmesan Shavings, optional
- First, preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit & line a rimmed baking sheet with foil sprayed with oil.
- Next, slice your cherry tomatoes in half & cut your asparagus so that they are roughly the same size as the cherry tomatoes.
- Place the cut asparagus & cherry tomatoes on the baking sheet with the inside of the tomatoes facing up.
- Drizzle the vegetables with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Then sprinkle with 3 minced garlic cloves, 1 dash of salt, 1 dash of pepper, & 1/4 teaspoon sugar.
- Place your 12 cocktail tomatoes on the baking sheet next to the sliced cherry tomatoes & asparagus.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the cherry tomatoes are bubbly.
- While the tomatoes are roasting cook the Barilla® Collezione Bucatini according to their packaging instructions.
- In a small bowl combine the lemon juice from 1 lemon & 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set to the side.
- Drain the Barilla® Collezione Bucatini & return it to your pot, toss with the lemon garlic olive oil sauce adding salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with the roasted tomatoes, roasted asparagus, roasted cocktail tomatoes, fresh sprigs of basil, & parmesan shavings.
I hope you enjoy your Lemon Garlic Pasta!
If you make this Lemon Garlic Pasta be sure to share a picture & tag @DomesticallyBlissful on Instagram so that we can all see your delicious hot soup!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter below so that you don’t miss out on another blissful bite!
What will you serve with your Lemon Garlic Pasta?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter.
With love, Giusti