This Loaded Fries Pizza has a seasoned sour cream base & is topped with fries making it a fun twist for pizza night, game nights, or even weeknight dinners.
1. First, preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit & let your pizza pan preheat in your oven.
2. Next, roll out the dough to create 1 large or two small pizzas & place them on parchment paper sprinkled with flour.
3. In a small bowl, mix 3/4 cup of the sour cream, 2 tablespoons heavy cream, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, & 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
4. Spread the sour cream mixture on the pizza(s) leaving a 1/2 inch thick crust.
5. Top with 1/2 cup of the white cheddar & 1/2 cup of the sharp cheddar.
6. Prepare McCain® Craft Beer Battered Potatoes according to the packaging instructions
7. Bake pizza(s) for 10-15 minutes along with the McCain® Craft Beer Battered Potatoes according to their packaging instructions.
8. Once baked, remove both the pizza & fries from the oven.
9. Top the pizza with the fries & the remaining cheese.
10. Bake for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
11. Top with sour cream, vegetarian bacon bits, & scallions. *(1)
12. Let cool slightly & enjoy!
Help spread the word. You're awesome for doing it!