Lucky Charms Ice Cream Pops are a deliciously gluten free way to cool off this summer!
Happy Monday blissful lovelies!
I am super excited! Excited that Roger has graduated from dental school (Praise God!!). Excited that summer has begun. And very excited to be sharing with you these fun, colorful, delicious, & gluten free Lucky Charms Ice Cream Pops!
Don’t they look fantabulously delicious?
Guess what!? They are!
Although eating gluten free Lucky Charms & gluten free Honey Nut Cheerios is delicious in the classic milk & bowl way, the summer months in the south are just too crazy hot!
They are so hot & humid that I decided I needed to enjoy my Lucky Charms with frozen milk, aka ice cream!
So I have created Lucky Charms Ice Cream Pops that can be enjoyed all summer long & anytime you need a sweet gluten free treat!
I know my nieces & nephews will enjoy this special treat, especially on a hot summer afternoon after playing all day in the sun.
Although, since there is cereal involved, I don’t see why you couldn’t enjoy one of your Lucky Charms Ice Cream Pops for brunch! I mean people eat coffee cake, cinnamon rolls, & donuts for breakfast, why not one Lucky Charms Ice Cream Pop instead?
I say YES!!
These Lucky Charms Ice Cream Pops are a perfect sweet treat addition to your gluten free summer! And you can pick up all of your gluten free cereal at Publix to help enhance your summer experience!
I couldn’t believe how many General Mills gluten free cereals were available at Publix, there are more delicious options for gluten avoiders than ever before!
General Mills gluten free cereals include Cheerios®, Honey Nut Cheerios®, Multigrain Cheerios®, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios®, Chocolate Cheerios®, Lucky Charms®, Rice ChexTM, Corn ChexTM, Honey Nut ChexTM, Chocolate ChexTM, Vanilla ChexTM, Cinnamon ChexTM, & ChexTM Clusters cereals!
With all of these options you can create so many unique flavors of Ice Cream Pops with your favorite gluten free cereals all summer long!
And if you are eager to taste the wholesome goodness of General Mills many gluten free products you can purchase these products in-store using Publix’s digital coupon, $1 off when you purchase 2 select General Mills cereals. Plus, last time I was there they were having a BOGO deal at Publix!
Click here to download your digital coupon!
- Lucky Charms*(1).
- Ice Cream
- Chocolate Melting Wafers*(2)
- First use a small ice cream scoop to scoop your ice cream into round balls. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment & put them in your freezer for an hour.
- Next, place lollipop sticks in each of your frozen scoops of ice cream & place them back in the freezer for an hour or until they are completely frozen.
- Next melt the chocolate & dip the Ice Cream Pops, one at a time, into the melted chocolate & place them back in the freezer.*(3)
- Let freeze until completely frozen.
- While your Ice Cream Pops are freezing place your gluten free Lucky Charms in a sandwich size plastic bag & use a rolling pin to break them into pieces.
- Once your Ice Cream Pops are frozen dip them a final time in the melted chocolate & quickly sprinkle on the crushed Lucky Charms.*(4)
- Place them back in the freezer until solid.
- Enjoy your gluten free Lucky Charms Ice Cream Pops anytime in the hot sun this summer!*(5)
- *1. For a complete gluten free treat be sure to use gluten free ice cream & chocolate melting wafers along with your gluten free Lucky Charms.
- *2. I used white chocolate melting wafers.
- *3. I left the parchment paper baking sheet in the freezer & after dipping each ice cream pop I immediately returned it to the freezer before the ice cream melted.
- *4. I gave my Lucky Charms Ice Cream Pops two coats of chocolate to ensure a cold casing for the ice cream, but if you are in a hurry you can always just stick to one coat. Or you could do a dark chocolate base coat & then the white chocolate on top!
- *5. Keep frozen in a sealed container in your freezer for up to a week.
I can’t wait to enjoy the rest of our Lucky Charms Ice Cream Pops before our big move next week! I made my Lucky Charms Ice Cream Pops with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, & mint chocolate chip ice cream, but any of your favorite gluten free ice creams will be delicious turned into Lucky Charms Ice Cream Pops!
ps. Props to my hand model, the great Dr. Roger Miller!
And don’t forget to download the exclusive Publix digital coupon so you can
save $1.00 when you purchase 2 select General Mills cereals!
I’d love to hear from you!
Pick up your own General Mills gluten free cereal from
Publix with the digital coupon & then let me know which
#GlutenFreeCereal product is your favorite!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, G
And I pray that you,
being rooted and established in love,
may have power,
together with all the Lord’s holy people,
to grasp how wide and long and high & deep is the love of Christ,
& to know this love that surpasses knowledge—
that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
More recipes from Domestically Blissful
Affiliate links included in this post.
Thank you to General Mills for sponsoring today’s post & inspiring me to try these gluten free cereal options! This is a sponsored post, however the content & opinions expressed here are my own.
Join Domestically Blissful's Newsletter
Join me & thousands of others as
we create bliss through
food, home, faith, & travel.