This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #iheartPaneraRanch
This Mexican Pasta Salad is a colorful vegetarian pasta recipe filled with fresh vegetables and topped with Panera Creamy Buttermilk Ranch and Dip at Publix.
Summertime heat is in full array down here in southeast Tennessee.
Which means we’ve been swapping hot meals for cool ones filled with fresh vegetables.
While our first summer garden is past it’s prime, we are continuing to keep our fridge stocked up with the best produce summer has to offer.
And of course, that includes Panera’s Creamy Buttermilk Ranch Dressing and Dip at Publix to pair with all of those colorful summer veggies.
I found Panera Creamy Buttermilk Ranch and Dip at Publix in the refrigerated produce area (near the lettuce) and we’ve been using it for all kinds of different meals in our home.
Most recently we enjoyed Panera Creamy Buttermilk Ranch and Dip at Publix in this Mexican Pasta Salad for dinner.
Not only is the flavor a family favorite, but I love that it has no artificial preservatives or flavors.
This means we can enjoy one of our favorite dressings at home knowing that it is 100% clean with no artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors from artificial sources.
And we have really been enjoying it this summer!
We love that Panera serves food that’s good for the whole family.
And I’m sure you are going to want to try lots of fun new recipes this summer with this family favorite dressing.
You can visit the Panera at Home site to find additional products and recipes to try at home.
And if you are eager to start enjoying these delicious meals at home, be sure to click here to save $1.00 on any (1) Refrigerated Panera Ranch Dressing.
I hope you and your family have a fun time making delicious backyard memories this summer!
Mexican Pasta Salad
This Mexican Pasta Salad is a colorful vegetarian pasta recipe filled with fresh vegetables and topped with Panera Creamy Buttermilk Ranch+Dip at Publix.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 10–12 servings 1x
- 1 Bottle Panera Creamy Buttermilk Ranch+Dip at Publix
- 1 Pound Dried Mini Farfalle Pasta
- 1 15 Ounce Can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup Corn, fresh or defrosted
- 10 Ounces Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Avocado, diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Queso Fresco, crumbled
- First, cook the pasta according to the packaging instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking drain and rinse the black beans, prepare the corn, halve the cherry tomatoes, dice the avocados and bell pepper, chop the cilantro, and crumble the queso fresco.
- Once the pasta is al dente, rinse them in cold water and place the pasta in a large bowl.
- Top the pasta with the black beans, corn, halved cherry tomatoes, diced avocado, bell pepper, cilantro, and queso fresco.
- Drizzle all of the Panera Creamy Buttermilk Ranch+Dip on top and mix until combined.
- Serve immediately or chill before serving.
I hope you enjoy your Mexican Pasta Salad!
Looking for more recipes? You can find many more summer recipes by clicking here.
If you make this Mexican Pasta Salad, be sure to share a picture and tag @DomesticallyBlissful on Instagram so that we can all see your delicious dinner and so that I can share your image on my stories!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to leave a comment and subscribe to my newsletter below so that you don’t miss out on another blissful bite!
What is your favorite type of pasta salad?
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, Giusti