These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies melt in your mouth & fill your home with the delicious scent of fall!
I can’t get enough of fall.
While everyone is soaking up the last rays of summer, I’m over here like “Give me pumpkins & falling leaves!”
I know, I know. I’m crazy. But I love fall!
If you have been following along on Periscope (@blissfulmiller) than you know fall is in full swing in our home. (Update: You can keep up to date with goings on through my Instagram Stories!)
There is no stopping me now. And these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies are just the first of many fall recipes & DIY projects to come!
So I hope you’ll join me in my quest for fall because there is no going back. I am all in for fall!
So to start off Domestically Blissful’s fall recipes I have made these oh-so-fall Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies just for you (& me)!
The aromatic smell of fall filled our home while baking these soft & scrumptious sweets. My husband loves them so much he even claims they are the best cream cheese brownies he’s ever had! And for someone who is still acquiring the taste for pumpkin I sure did eat my fair share… I won’t even try to count how many I eagerly consumed.
So if you are looking for the perfect sweet recipe to bring you into fall, than you must try these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies!
They are the perfect combination of fall & chocolate & they will leave every sweet tooth eager for more fall!
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies
- Brownie Mix (regular size) or Recipe
- 6 Ounce Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin (not pumpkin filling)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- First, preheat your oven & make your brownie recipe according to their directions.
- In a second bowl blend your cream cheese & pumpkin until smooth. Then blend in the sugar, vanilla, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg, & flour.
- In an oil sprayed glass pan (pan size according to your brownie recipe description) pour a little over 3/4ths of the brownie batter & spread evenly.
- Then add a smooth layer of the pumpkin cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter.
- Drop little spoonfuls of the rest of the brownie mix on top of the pumpkin cream cheese layer & drag a butter knife or toothpick through the batter to create pretty swirl designs.
- Bake your Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies according to the brownie directions (*1) or until the brownie has set or a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool & enjoy! (*2)
- Keep leftovers in a loosely sealed container for 5-6 days. (*3)
- *1. My brownies took about an hour to bake.
- *2. If you want clean cuts chill your Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies first in your fridge or freezer before cutting.
- *3. The brownies will become too moist if left in a sealed container.
I’d love to hear about your Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, G
It is the glory of God to conceal things,
but the glory of kings is to search things out.
More Domestically Blissful Recipes: