Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies
- Brownie Mix (regular size) or Recipe
- 6 Ounce Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin (not pumpkin filling)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- First, preheat your oven & make your brownie recipe according to their directions.
- In a second bowl blend your cream cheese & pumpkin until smooth. Then blend in the sugar, vanilla, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg, & flour.
- In an oil sprayed glass pan (pan size according to your brownie recipe description) pour a little over 3/4ths of the brownie batter & spread evenly.
- Then add a smooth layer of the pumpkin cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter.
- Drop little spoonfuls of the rest of the brownie mix on top of the pumpkin cream cheese layer & drag a butter knife or toothpick through the batter to create pretty swirl designs.
- Bake your Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies according to the brownie directions (*1) or until the brownie has set or a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool & enjoy! (*2)
- Keep leftovers in a loosely sealed container for 5-6 days. (*3)
- *1. My brownies took about an hour to bake.
- *2. If you want clean cuts chill your Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies first in your fridge or freezer before cutting.
- *3. The brownies will become too moist if left in a sealed container.