Our sixth month of house building with a video update of our dream home that has insulation & is ready for drywall!!
Sorry, these are phone photos! Next month I’ll try to remember to bring my real camera out to our new house!
I can’t believe we are already in November & that we just finished our 6th month of house building.
Time is seriously flying!
As far as I know, we are still on track for an end of February beginning of March move-in date.
So here is what happened in October at our house:
- Electrical was finished.
- A/C & vents were installed.
- Insulation was installed.
- They started installing siding (there were only 2 men out there working on it for a few days, but they now have 5 men working on it so hopefully it will progress faster now).
- Drywall was delivered (since the siding isn’t done we are holding off until it is completed so that if it rains water won’t leak through onto the new drywall).
- Roger & I finalized our tile for our side entry, upstairs bathrooms, & master bathroom.
We know things will probably slow down as we move into the holiday season, but we are hoping they don’t slow down too much so that we can stay on track for our late winter move-in date.
I would love to be in our new home by my birthday (February 19), but I know that may be a longshot.
If you want to see more of what happened in October click here to see my YouTube house progress update for October!
And if you enjoyed this home update, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter below so that you don’t miss out on another blissful moment!
What were you most excited about once you had drywall?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter.
With love, Giusti
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy,
to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice,
holy & pleasing to God—this is your true & proper worship.
Romans 12:1 NIV