This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyCrockPotSummer #CrockPotRecipes #CollectiveBias
This Summer Frittata is filled with fresh vegetables & cooked in a Crock-Pot® Express 8-Quart Pressure Cooker so that you can feed even more people for brunch!
Brunch is the best!
I’m pretty sure we can all agree upon that.
I especially love a good brunch recipe that allows me to do multiple things at once!
I always feel so accomplished when I have multiple things happening in my kitchen all at the same time.
If you already love one-pot meals than you probably already know that Crock-Pot® brand is a leader in one-pot cooking & that only the Crock-Pot® brand makes it easy to combine good food with busy lives.
Making good food for others takes time & effort that I don’t always have. Luckily, the Crock-Pot® brand offers the best one-pot solution to fit any occasion.
And this Summer Frittata is perfect for summer brunch as you can let it cook while you prepare your breakfast tablescape for your guests, other recipes, or just sit around & chat with your friends & family.
We have a lot of family, so I wanted to make sure that this recipe could feed a crowd.
I used the Crock-Pot® 8-Quart Express Pressure Cooker which can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking & has enough capacity to serve nutritious, home-cooked meals for large families or parties of ten people or more.
This Summer Frittata makes enough for 12 guests as a side dish & was super easy to make with the convenient one-touch settings for various pressure-cooked meals.
I plan on using this again & again because it allows us to choose between eating sooner or using the slow cook setting to come back later to a delicious, hot meal. You can also steam, brown, sauté, simmer, boil, or use the Manual Pressure setting, making one-pot meals easier than ever.
I used both the sauté & Manual Pressure setting to create this easy breakfast recipe with the help of my Crock-Pot® Express Crock Pressure Cooker which helped me get my meal on the table, fast!
And I really hope that you are able to enjoy this Summer Frittata this season with all of your family & friends as it is filled with so many fresh flavors!Print
- Yield: 12 slices 1x
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Onion
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 3 Cups Baby Spinach
- 12 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3/4 Cup White Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Vine Ripe Tomatoes, sliced
- First, cut out a piece of parchment paper & place it at the bottom of an 8-inch metal cake pan. Spray the pan generously with cooking spray & set to the side.
- Set your Crock-Pot® Express on high temperature & add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1/2 cup yellow onion, & the diced red pepper. Stir occasionally for 2-3 minutes until the onions begin to soften & turn golden.
- Next, add 3 cups baby spinach. Cook & stir until the spinach is wilted.
- Place the onion, peppers, & spinach on a plate to the side & clean out the inside of the Crock-Pot® Express.
- In a large bowl whisk the 12 eggs, 3/4 cup whole milk, 3/4 teaspoon salt, & 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Then stir in the sauteed onions, peppers, & spinach.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cake pan, top with 3/4 cup white cheddar cheese, & slices of tomato.
- Add 1 & 1/4 cups water to the Crock-Pot® Express pot & cover the cake pan with foil.
- Place the cake pan on the trivet & place both the trivet & the cake pan in the Crock-Pot® Express.
- Lock the lid & set the Crock-Pot® Express to pressure cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the pressure has been released remove the Summer Frittata, let cool slightly, & enjoy!
I hope you enjoy your quick Crock-Pot® Express Summer Frittata!
If you make this Summer Frittata be sure to share a picture & tag @DomesticallyBlissful on Instagram so that we can all see your delicious brunch!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter below so that you don’t miss out on another blissful bite!
What is your favorite thing about this summer recipe?
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, Giusti