Our tenth month of house building with a video update of our dream home that is almost finished!
I’m so sorry it has taken me until the end of March to share February’s house building update!
March has been crazy hectic as we try to get everything finished so that we can move in this month.
Originally we were supposed to move on March 21, but life happens & now our moving in date is March 28, TODAY!
But before I get ahead of myself & start sharing everything that has happened in March, let’s hop in a time machine & pretend it’s just the beginning of March while I share everything that happened at our house in February during our tenth month of house building.
Here is a list of everything that happened in February (that I can remember) involving our new house:
- The floors were sanded & stained with the first 2 coats of polyurethane.
- Concrete was poured on our porch, carport, & 2 back patios. (In our February house video I shared that we were going to have concrete steps, but we changed our mind & instead created our own wooden steps.)
- Lights began to be installed.
- Kitchen cabinets started to be installed.
- Painting continued… Check out the video to hear about the painting mishap.
- Our appliances & vanities arrived.
- Roger installed our laundry room cabinets.
- Roger & I painted the 2 bonus rooms upstairs.
- They did a final grade of the land around our house.
- Roger & I seeded & laid straw around our house (with the help of some of our nieces & nephew).
Sorry, this was a phone photo that didn’t turn out great!
I feel like I may have forgotten a few things that happened in February, but those were the main things that happened during the building of our house last month.
If you want to see more of what happened in February click here to see my YouTube house progress update for February!
And if you enjoyed this home update, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter below so that you don’t miss out on another blissful moment!
When did you start packing before moving into your new house?
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter!
With love, Giusti
I love you, Lord, my strength.