Create a quick & easy Valentines Embroidery Hoop Wreath that can easily great be transitioned into a spring embroidery hoop wreath!
It’s been awhile since I shared a new decor DIY tutorial!
I’ve shared a few remodel posts & tablescapes, but it’s been a while since I’ve posted new DIY decor inspiration for your home. Although I have created quite a few that never made it on to the blog…
But this one actually made it on here!
So hopefully that is a good sign of things to come this new year!
And while the holidays became overwhelmingly busy & I never got around to photographing a Christmas home tour, I’ve decided to make up for it with a Valentine’s home tour post in the coming weeks!
I know most people don’t decorate for this holiday, but I’m going to show you just how easy it is to add little details here & there to make your home feel a little less empty & cold after the holiday season.
And to add to the post-holiday season fun I’ve decided to do a giveaway!
Since moving is inevitable this year, I’m not going to be able to hold on to everything. Since moving into our current house 2 summers ago we have donated two garages worth of items.
And I know we still have more to go before our next move.
So while I love this Embroidery Hoop Valentines Wreath & had a ton of fun making it. I’ve decided that I’d like to share the joy & give it to one lucky winner! You can find out how to enter on this Instagram post by clicking here.
The winner will be announced 1/25 & shipped out the following day so that you will have it well before Valentine’s Day!
And if you can’t wait, below is the super simple tutorial for creating your own DIY valentines wreath!
Hot Glue Gun & Glue
- First, paint your letters and let them dry.
- Next, glue the letters together using E6000 glue and following the packing instructions for drying time.
- Cut the greenery & flowers from their branches.
- Next, decide how you want to arrange the flowers & hot glue them onto your wooden embroidery hoop.
- Then you can either hang your Embroidery Hoop Valentines Wreath on your door, above your fireplace, or anywhere else you like with your ribbon.
- Attach the LOVE letters to the center with painters tape or removable glue dots.
I chose to display the wreath on a framed window mirror that I found at TJMaxx.
And don’t forget to enter the contest by clicking here!
Where do you plan to display your Embroidery Hoop Valentines Wreath?
I’d love to hear from you!
Feel free to comment below, email me, or tweet me on Twitter.
With love, G
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10 NIV